Sunday, May 2, 2010

Catch up Day!

Day 62~ Look Who's Talking
I sure like the new stamp sets that are in the new Summer Idea book for Close to My Heart . All products used on this card were CTMH except the fibers and the Black Glaze pen.







Day 61 ~ Circles 3 Ways
This card was fun to make and just like Day 62, I used CTMH products on the whole thing except a white souffle' pen. Gotta check out the new idea book it is great! The three circles in my card are the circles that are cut, sparkles, and polka dot paper. I guess you could count the cherries, but I considered it to be like the cut circles!




















Day 60~ All That Glitters
Ok, again I used a new CTMH stamp set on this card. The three different colors of glitter that I used were Stickles-Waterfall, Lime Green, and Copper. Waterfall is on the tail of bird, Copper is used as an outline around the owl and around his eyes, and the Lime Green I used as an outline around the frog, his feet, eyelids, and his worts! I love the way the colors go with the paper (also new in the CTMH idea book)! Hope you like the cards as much as I did!




2 comments:

Shelly R Wilson said...

way to go! that's so cute...

Carolyn V said...

Wow! Great cards... I especially love your 'all that glitters' one. Those animals are adorable :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails