Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Catching Up

Ok, so I am officially a slacker, well kinda. I have soen the first two of the week (posted below). The next two will be posted soon. Along with the challenges for 365 Cards, I am also working on some Top Secret projects. I need to make sure that they are done for the unveiling on May 1st. Check back to see what kind of Top Secrets projects that I have up my sleeve.... ok maybe they are a little big to put in my sleeve but definitely in Top Secret Cabinet! For those of you that know what I am talking about... Are you way excited? I sure am! And for those that have no clue, well I will let you in on a little secret, CTMH is releasing their new Summer Idea Book May 1st and man are there some super cute things! Check back on May 1st at 12:01 am(MST) to see what I have posted! Or you can check out my website www.scrappinshak.myctmh.com on May 1st to see the art work. There are so many things you will want to get your hands on! See you soon! Happy Scrapping!
Jolley Scrapper

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails